OLD PARK ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1552346
OLD PARK ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Old Park Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Old Park Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 13 January 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Old Park Road EN2 from its junction with Windmill Hill EN2 for approximately 12 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation between the hours of 22.30pm on 17 January 2020 and 04.30am on 18 January 2020 and will continue in force for 5 nights or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Old Park Road, Crescent Road, Waverley Road, A110 Windmill Hill and vice versa.
Dated 15 January 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation