COCKER ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1552378
COCKER ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Cocker Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Cocker Road EN1)(No.2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Cocker Road between its junctions with Masons Road and Kempe Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 17 January 2020 and will continue in force for 6 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Elsinge Road. Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 15 January 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
.... . Council