CHELMSFORD ROAD N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1552371
CHELMSFORD ROAD N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Chelmsford Road N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Chelmsford Road N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 14 January 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic;
(i) from entering or proceeding on Chelmsford Road from its junction with Chase Side N14 and;
(ii) from waiting and loading on Chelmsford Road from its junction with Chase Side N14 for approximately 20 metres on both the south eastern and north western sides, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 18 January 2020 between the hours of 10pm and 6am on 19 January 2020 and will continue in force for 2 nights or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be
Chase Side N14, Southgate Circus Chase Road N14, Chelmsford Road, Nursery Road, Avenue Road, Chase Side N14 and vice versa
Dated 15 January 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation