MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1564168
MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential street lighting works on Mollison Avenue EN3 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Mollison Avenue EN3)(No.2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on Mollison Avenue from Ordnance Road to Bilton Way between the hours of 11pm and 6am, in the London Borough of Enfield, as detailed in the schedule below, and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate on the dates and times as specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case.
Dated 22 January 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Mollison Avenue between Ordnance Road to Bilton Way
Coming into operation 2
25/26 July 2020 2/3 May 2020 25/26 July 2020 24/25 October 2020
Diversion Route 3
Hertford Road EN3, Nags Head Road, Mollison Avenue EN3, Meridian Way.