ORDNANCE ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OFNotice ID: WAT1566241
ORDNANCE ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Ordnance Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Ordnance Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 16 January 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to:
(i) prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Ordnance Road EN3, between the common boundary of Nos. 303/305 for approximately 50 metres; and
(ii) prohibit traffic from Waiting and loading on Ordnance Road on both the northern and southern sides between the west flank wall of Nos. 299 and the east flank wall of No.363 Ordnance Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 20 January 2020 and will continue in force for 11 days or until works are completed. Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion routes will be via; Newbury Ave, Bilton Way, Mollison Avenue northbound, Solar Way roundabout and vice versa.
Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 22 January 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation