LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST PROPOSED PARKING PLACE AMENDMENTSNotice ID: WAT1566290
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST PROPOSED PARKING PLACE AMENDMENTS
CHANGES TO EXISTING PARKING PLACES IN CONTROLLED PARKING ZONES (CPZ)
(Note: This notice is about reducing the length of certain parking places in the roads described below so as to allow for the installation of secure bicycle parking structures instead.) (T6S(19))
The Waltham Forest (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. 30) Order 2020
The Waltham Forest (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. 31) Order 2020
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest on 23rd January 2020 made the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to reduce by 3 metres the length of either permit or pay by phone parking space* ** adjacent residential homes in the Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ) mentioned below to allow for the provision of secure bicycle parking structures on the highway (as authorized under section 63 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and exempted by the London Borough of Waltham Forest Waiting and Loading Consolidation Order 2019):
from the border of 16/14 in front of 14
from the border of 46/48A in front of 48a
from the border of 40/42 in front of 42
from the border of 106/108 in front of 108
from the border of 23/(27&25) in front of 27&25
from the border of 109/111 in front of 111
from the border of 21/23 in front of 23
from the border of 65/67 in front of 67
from the border of 61/63 in front of 63
from the border of 85/83 in front of 83
from the border of 7/5 in front of 7
from the border of 8/6 in front of 6
off set to the right outside of entrance 1-8 of Grosvenor Court
from the border of the double yellow lines/ 60A in front of 60A
from the border of 61 /59 in front of 59
from the border of 13/11 in front of 11
from the border of 47/45 in front of 45
In front of the entrance to 7-12 Elmwood Court flats between the single yellow lines
from the border of 10/12 in front of 10
from the border of Hatfield house and the 6 garages in front of Hatfield House.
from the border of 59/57 in front of Setton Court flats
from the border of 35/33 in front of Fairwood Court Flats
from the border of 33/(flats 30-35) in front of flats 30-35
from the border of 25/27 in front of 27
High Road Leytonstone
from the border of 385/383 in front of 383
from the border of 162/160 in front of 160
from the border of 9/7 in front of 7
from the border of 32/(34&36) in front of 34S36
from the border of 3/(5&7) in front of 5&7
from the border of 114/112 in front of 112
from the border of 94/92 in front of 92
St Annes Road
from the border of 6/(4&2) in front of (4&2)
from the border of 83/87 in front of 87
from the border of 35/31 in front of 31
from the border of 29/31 in front of 31
from the border of 12/10 in front of 10
from the border of 130/134 in front of 134
from the border of 109/111 in front of 111
from the border of 75/73 in front of 73
from the border of 141/139 in front of 139
from the border of 62/64 in front of 64
Note: The Orders are necessary to make
space for the provision of secure bicycle parking structures for
residents who do not have the space and/or ability to securely park bicycles in or within a reasonable distance from their home.
* The parking spaces to be displaced will default to a single yellow line waiting restriction operating to the times and days of the CPZ where the cycle hangar will be provided.
** The parking spaces to be displaced may be changed to any permit parking location within a 50-metre radius of the original proposal. The extents of any permit parking displacement in any section of the road mentioned above will still result in reduction of permit parking space of 3 metres.
2. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation from 23rd January 2020 and all other relevant documents can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the expiration of a period of 6 weeks from that date, at: (a) The Information Desk, Town Hall, Forest Road, Walthamstow, E17; and (b) Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS.
3. Any person desiring to question the validity of either of the Orders or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the making of the Orders, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 23rd January 2020
Mr. K. Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS.