MERIDIAN WATER AREA -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC DURING AN EVENT AT "THE DRUMSHEDS" LEESIDE ROAD.Notice ID: WAT1578152
MERIDIAN WATER AREA -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC DURING AN EVENT AT "THE DRUMSHEDS" LEESIDE ROAD.
Further information may be obtained by telephoning 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that because of the risk to public safety during an event at the "Drumsheds" Leeside Road, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield Meridian Water Area(Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, as specified in columns 1 and 2 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The restrictions specified in the Schedule to this notice will not apply to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The restrictions will come into operation on 7 February 2020 between the hours of 11.00 hrs and 23.30 hrs or until the event ends.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative route for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3.
Dated 29 January 2020
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Meridian Way N18, from its junction with Glover Drive to its junction with Leeside Road
Meridian Way N18 - between point 20m north of Glover Drive to junction with Leeside Road.
Glover Drive N18
Argon Road N18 between Harbet Road and Tesco/ IKEA access
Orbital Business Park on to Argon Road
Unnamed access road serving Meridian Water Station
Nature of Restriction 2
20 MPH speed limit
Suspension of cycle track
No waiting and loading at any time on both sides of the road
No loading at any time on both sides of the road
No right turn
Diversion Route 3
Left onto Argon Road to roundabout.