GREEN LANES N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1579739
GREEN LANES N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Green Lanes N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Green Lanes N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict traffic as detailed in the schedule to this notice and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions specified in the schedule to this notice will operate between 5am on 1 February 2020 and 8pm on 2 February 2020, or until the works are completed. In the event that the works cannot take place on 1 and 2 February 2020, the prohibitions will also apply at the same times on either 8 and 9 February 2020, or on 15 and 16 February 2020.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, cyclists will be required to either join the main carriageway or dismount and walk for the length of the closures.
5. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
Dated 29 January 2020
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street 1
Green Lanes N21 northbound from its junction with Radcliffe Road to its junction with Berry Close.
Green Lanes N21 southbound from a point opposite the common boundary of 801/803 Green Lanes for a distance of approximately 80 metres.
Nature of restrictions 2
Suspension of parking bay and closure of cycle lane.
Closure of footway and cycle lane/ cycle track