OXFORD ROAD & NORFOLK ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1651523
OXFORD ROAD & NORFOLK ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential Thames Water utility works on Suffolk Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Oxford Road & Norfolk Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 8 March 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to restrict traffic as detailed in the schedule below.
3. The prohibitions referred to in the schedule to this notice will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 12 March 2020 for approximately 1 week or until the works are completed.
5. The restrictions will only apply when the appropriate traffic signs are displayed.
Dated 11 March 2020
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Nature of Restriction
Oxford Road (entire length) Norfolk Road (entire length)
One way working northbound
One way working southbound