WADES HILL N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1666295
WADES HILL N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Wades Hill N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Eversley Park Road N21 ((Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Wades Hill, between the common boundary of no.s 79/77 and 71/73, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 30 March 2020 and would continue in force for 1 day or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained for as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via;
(i) The Green N21, Station Road, Green Lanes N21, Green Dragon Lane, Hadley Way, Wades Hill and vice versa or;
(ii) The Green N21, Church Hill, Houndsden Road, Wades Hill, and vice versa.
Dated 18 March 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation