MARRILYNE AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1681284
MARRILYNE AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Marrilyne Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Marrilyne Avenue, EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Marryline Avenue, from its junction with Newbury Avenue, EN3, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 20 April 2020 and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Bilton Way, Bideford Road, Marrilyne Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 1 April 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation