POWYS LANE N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1691572
POWYS LANE N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footway works on Powys Lane N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Powys Lane N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Powys Lane N13, northbound at its junction with A406 North Circular Road for approximately 25 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 27 April 2020 and would continue in force for 1 night between the hours of 10pm-5am or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via;
? Eastbound - A406 North Circular Road, Bowes Road, Green lanes N13, Broomfield Lane, Powys Lane;
? Westbound - A406 North Circular Road, Bowes Road, Wilmer Way, Powys Lane.
Dated 15 April 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation