ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: WAT1692997
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A41 GLA ROAD (HENDON WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London in consultation with the London Borough of Barnet hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable the installation of a new raised table.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering or proceeding into Graham Road from Hendon Way.
The Order will be effective at certain times from 10.00 PM on 20th April 2020 until 5.00 AM on 20th October 2020 or when the works have been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Hendon Way, Vivian Avenue, Allington Road and to normal route of travel.
Dated this 16th day of April 2020 Andrew Rogers
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager northwest
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ.
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON
MAYOR OF LONDON