GREEN STREET EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1698158
GREEN STREET EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway improvement works on Hertford Road EN3 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Green Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.. Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 3 April 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as detailed in the schedule to this notice and as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 24 April 2020 and will continue until 2 August 2020 or until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in the schedule to this notice.
Dated 22 April 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Street Green Street, at junction with Hertford Road
Nature of Restriction No Entry from Hertford Road and prohibition of waiting and loading at any time on both sides of the road for approximately 25 metres from junction with Hertford Road
Diversion Route Green Street, Mollison Avenue, Lea Valley Road Nags Head Road Hertford Road and vice versa