LINCOLN ROAD EN1& EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1704542
LINCOLN ROAD EN1& EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Lincoln Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Lincoln Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Lincoln Road EN1 & EN3 between its junction with the eastern arm of Lincoln Way EN1 and its junction with Suffolk Road EN3, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 15 May 2020 between the hours of 8pm-5am and would continue in force for 2 nights or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Lincoln Road EN3, High Street EN3, Southbury Road, A10 Great Cambridge Road, Lincoln Road EN1 and vice versa. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 29 April 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation