FOOTPATH NO. 24 ALBANY PARK EN3- TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1712803
FOOTPATH NO. 24 ALBANY PARK EN3- TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 0208 379-2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Footpath No. 24 Albany Park EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Footpath No. 24) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice 4 May 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any pedestrians and cyclists from entering or proceeding on Footpath No. 24, between Bell Lane and where it joins Footpath Nos. 22 & 23, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 4 May 2020 for approximately 10 weeks or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Bell Lane, footpath No. 22, footpath No. 23 and vice versa
Dated 6 May 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation