LAWSON ROAD ENS, MOORFIELD ROAD ENS, MOREE WAY N18, MEADWAY N14, PRIORS MEAD EN1, AMBLESIDE CRESCENT EN3, HUNTS MEAD EN3 and WALMER HOUSE-BURY STREET N9 -INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT1712969
LAWSON ROAD ENS, MOORFIELD ROAD ENS, MOREE WAY N18, MEADWAY N14, PRIORS MEAD EN1, AMBLESIDE CRESCENT EN3, HUNTS MEAD EN3 and WALMER HOUSE-BURY STREET N9 -INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic and Transportation on 020 8379 3553.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. *) Order 202* under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to:
(a) continue the existing "At any time" waiting restrictions that are currently in force by virtue of a temporary traffic order published on 5th November 2018 for parts of roads listed in the title of this Notice.
3. A copy of the proposed Order, of maps indicating the locations and its effects and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. (Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time).
4. Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic the draft order, statement of reasons and plans cannot currently be inspected at the Civic Centre. However, in line with guidance from the Department for Transport, the following alterative arrangements have been made:
a) The draft order, statement of reasons and plans can be inspected online at:
b) Copies of the draft order and plans can also be obtained by calling the above telephone number, or by emailing traffic®
or by writing to Traffic & Transportation (quoting reference TG52/1446), Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1446, by 27 May 2020, or by e-mail to
6. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press or to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 6 May 2020
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation