Transport for London Public NoticeNotice ID: WAT1711259
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A1 GLA ROAD (BARNET BY-PASS, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable pavement resurfacing works on the A1 GLA Road Barnet By-Pass, in the London Borough of Barnet.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting or proceeding on Barnet By-Pass, between Stirling Corner Roundabout and Rowley Lane Junction.
The Order will be effective each day from 12.01 AM on 11th May 2020 until 11.59 PM on 16th May 2020 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via: (For HGV traffic via Stirling Corner, Apex Corner Roundabout, Edgware Way, M1, J4, J6, north orbital Road, M25, J21A and on to normal route of travel). (For non-HGV traffic via Stirling Corner, Barnet Road, Wood Street, High Street, St Albans Road, M2S, J23 and on to normal route of travel.
Dated this 7th day of May 2020
Coordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON I .