ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (SOUTH ACCESS ROAD E17) (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT10(20))Notice ID: WAT1727974
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (SOUTH ACCESS ROAD E17) (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT10(20))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 21" May 2020 it made an Order the general effect of which will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to restrict waiting and loading by vehicles (except works vehicles associated with the recycling site) to ensure access and egress for vehicular traffic is maintained in a safe and efficient manner to and from a recycling works site.
2. This Order will continue the temporary waiting and loading restrictions in South Access Road E17 set out in the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 section 14(2) Notice issued on 11 * May 2020 (effective on 13th May 2020) (amended 15th May 2020).
3. Whilst recycling works are being carried out no person shall cause or permit any vehicle in South Access Road E17 to:
a) wait for any purpose between the hours of 08:00 hours and 19:00 hours on any day during the week:
i. on the north-west side between a point 15 metres southeast of the north-east facing wall of No. 42 South Access Road and a point 70 metres south-east of that said point;
ii. on the north-west side between a point 11 metres northeast of the north-east kerb line of the access road leading to Low Hall sport ground and a point 38 metres northeast of that said kerb line; and
iii. on the south-east side between a point adjacent the north-east facing wall of No. 42 South Access Road and a point 82 metres south-east of that said point; or
b) load for any purpose - on all sides - between the hours of 08:00 hours and 19:00 hours on any day during the week between the north-east facing wall of No. 42 South Access Road and its south-westernmost extremity.
4. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order will be removed.
5. The prohibitions and restrictions mentioned above will not apply in relation to any vehicle being used:
(a) in connection with the said recycling works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow) if the observance of the prohibitions would be likely to hinder the use of that vehicle for that purpose; provided that this exemption shall not apply if the vehicle is being used in such a manner or at such a time as to be likely to endanger any person.
6. The Order will come into operation on Thursday 21" May 2020 and will be valid for a period of 6 months, or until the volume of vehicular traffic waiting or queuing in South Access Road to enter the recycling works site has reduced to the degree that removing the suspension and allowing vehicles to park would not obstruct traffic flow from the exit of the recycling works site and the onward flow, whichever is the sooner.
Dated 21" May 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS