LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (FARMER ROAD E10) (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT9(20))Notice ID: WAT1727941
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (FARMER ROAD E10) (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT9(20))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (the Council) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 21st May 2020 it made an Order to allow for new sewer connection works, to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles) from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in Farmer Road (FR) E10 between the common boundary of Nos. 116 and 118 FR and Nos. 130 and 132 FR.
3. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, advance warning signage and alternative routes for traffic shall be in place.
4. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
5. The restrictions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow) if the observance of the prohibitions would be likely to hinder the use of that vehicle for that purpose; provided, that this exemption shall not apply if the vehicle is being used in such a manner or at such a time as to be likely to endanger any person.
6. The Order will come into operation on 1st June 2020 and would be valid for a maximum period of 3 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the above-mentioned road which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the restrictions and effects of any temporary traffic management as necessary. Dated 21st May 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS