OLD PARK VIEW EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1747037
OLD PARK VIEW EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential re-surfacing works on Old Park View EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Old Park View EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 22 May 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering or proceeding on Old Park View, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 26 May 2020 between the hours of 8am to 6pm and will continue in force for 9 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Slades Hill, Waverley Road, Crescent Road, Haselwood Drive, The Coppice. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 10 June 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation