LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FORESTNotice ID: WAT1753460
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
THE WALTHAM FOREST (BRUNNER ROAD E17) (GAS MAIN REPLACEMENT) (TEMPORARY MEASURES) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT13(20))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 18'" June 2020 it made an Order to allow for Gas main replacement works (Cadent Gas) to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner in Brunner Road E17.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, in Brunner Road E17 to:
(a) prohibit all motor vehicles and cyclists from proceeding at any time in any direction other than in an anti-clockwise manner commencing between its junctions with South Grove and exiting at its junction with *St James Street (from its junction with South Grove proceeding north-westward, then south-westwards and then south-eastward toward its junction with "St James Street); and
(b) prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles), from waiting or loading, for any purpose, "at any time", in all areas where double yellow line "at any time" waiting and loading restrictions do not already exist including loading places and parking places which will be suspended.
3. Vehicular access to properties affected by these temporary measures will be maintained wherever possible, subject to the extent and operation of the works.
4. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
5. The Order will come into operation on 22nd June 2020 and will be valid for "3 months, or until the said works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
"This is a correction to the road name quoted in the notice of intention published on 15* June 2020. The name 'St James's' Street' has been substituted the name St James Street'.
"the works are expected to be completed within 7 days. However, the Order has been extended to allow for aborted works or other unforeseen constraints which may require a return to site.
Dated 18"' June 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS