CLARENCE ROAD AND CONCORD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1758588
CLARENCE ROAD AND CONCORD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Clarence Road and Concord Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Clarence Road and Concord Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to:
(i) prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Clarence Road, between its junctions with Concord Road and High Street EN3;
(ii) Suspend the "No Entry" at the junction of Concord Road and Lincoln Road EN3, as and when directed by signage.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice titled "CLARENCE ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS OF TRAFFIC" published on 17 June 2020 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 29 June 2020 and will continue in force for 1 day or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via High Street EN3, Lincoln Road, Concord Road and vice versa.
Dated 24 June 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation