THE CLOSE N14 AND PUBLIC FOOTPATH 182(BETWEEN THE CLOSE AND BLAGDENS CLOSE) -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1773923
THE CLOSE N14 AND PUBLIC FOOTPATH 182(BETWEEN THE CLOSE AND BLAGDENS CLOSE) -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on The Close N14 and Public Footpath 182(between The Close and Blagdens Close), the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (The Close N14 and Public Footpath 182 (between The Close and Blagdens Close) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 1 July 2020 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic and pedestrians;
i) from entering and proceeding on Footpath 182 between its junction with The Close and Blagdens Close;and
ii) from waiting or loading on The Close, from the southern boundary of "The Lodge" and the common boundary of No. 20/22, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 13 July 2020 and will continue in force for 4 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for pedestrians will be via High Street N14, Blagdens Lane, Blagdens Close, and vice versa.
Dated 8 July 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation