FORDS GROVE N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1789493
FORDS GROVE N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Fords Grove N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Fords Grove N21) (No.2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Fords Grove N21, from its junction with Farm Road for approximately 60 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 27 July 2020 and will continue in force for 7 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via; Firs Lane, Green Lanes N21, Fords Grove and vice versa. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 22 July 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation