ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) - TMO 362Notice ID: WAT1790250
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) - TMO 362
The Council of the London Borough of Haringey intends to make the Temporary Traffic Order described below:-
Ashley Road N17 East and West (Galliford Try)
Reason for 14(1) Order - Construction Access for New Building Development (Homes)
Operational Dates and Times
30th July 2020 to 22nd Sept 2021
Times outside School Holidays
Restrictions in force between
07:00 - 09:30 Restrictions in force between
15:30 - 18:00
Restrictions will not be in force during School Holidays on these dates:
30th July - 1st Sept.
Aareed Site Workina Arranaements
During the following dates and times:-
Deliveries can be undertaken during school holidays as per agreed timings, and will be monitored: 06:30 - 07:30 vehicles can enter site
Additional deliveries can be undertaken between 30th July and 31 st August between 08:00 and 09:30 and between 15:30 and 18:00
At all other times outside of school holiday periods the HGV extended delivery timings should apply: Deliveries can enter site before 07:00
Within the HGV extended timings (outside of school holiday periods) there can be:
During School Term:-Number of vehicles undertaking deliveries to be limited as per agreed working arrangements.
General Effect of Order Ashley Road N17
1) Suspension of loading bay, the north-east side, at its junction with Watermead Way;
2) introduction of waiting and loading restrictions with an exemption for HGVs connected with the works, the southwest side at its junction with Watermead Way, 18 metres in length;
3) introduction of waiting and loading restrictions with an exemption for HGVs connected with the works, the north-east side, adjacent to the entrance to Berol Yard, 36 metres in length;
4) introduction of waiting and loading restrictions, both sides, between its junctions with Hale Road and Burdock Road, with an exemption for the bus stand;
5) road closure between its junctions with Hale Road and Burdock Road;
Burdock Road N17
introduction of waiting and loading restrictions, both sides, between its junctions with Ashley Road and Watermead Way, with an exemption for the bus stand.
This Order revokes and supersedes the previous Order relating to the above locations advertised in Notices dated 18th March and 25th March 2020.
The provisions of the Order shall apply only at such times and as directed by traffic signs. For road closures, alternative routes will be directed by traffic signs. Access will be maintained where possible. For more information contact - 0208 489 1300 or visit our website at
Date:22nd July 2020, Ann Cunningham, Traffic Management