ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -ST JOSEPHS STREET SW8Notice ID: SUT1799592
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -ST JOSEPHS STREET SW8
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in St Josephs Street to facilitate BT Openreach utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along St Josephs Street at the junction with Battersea Park Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 10 August 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this thirtieth day of July 2020.
Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive