MEADS ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1825509
MEADS ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Meads Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Meads Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Meads Road, from the common boundary of Nos. 13/15, to 21/23 as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 7 September 2020 and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Croft Road, Redlands Road, Leys Road West, The Link.
Dated 26 August 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation