FOX LANE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1826387
FOX LANE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Fox Lane N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Fox Lane N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 24 August 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any traffic from entering and proceeding on Fox Lane, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 28 August 2020 until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion routes will be via; Fox Lane, Caversham Avenue, Bourne Hill, Green Lanes N13 and vice versa.
26 August 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation