HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICENotice ID: WAT1839795
HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE
PROPOSED IMPLEMENTATION OF DESIGNATED PERMIT SPECIFIC DISABLED PARKING PLACES, VARIOUS ROADS, LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY
THE HARINGEY (FREE PARKING PLACES) (DISABLED PERSONS) (PERMIT PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT*) ORDER 202*
AND VARIOUS CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE AMENDMENT ORDERS - T52
1. Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Haringey proposes to make the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, and of all other powers.
2. The General Effects of the Orders:
(i) To upgrade existing Disabled Parking Bays to Dedicated Disabled Parking Bays operating at any time, at a maximum of 6.6 metres in length outside or alongside the following properties in the London Borough of Haringey;
78 Thackeray Avenue, N17
77 Wellington Avenue N15
100 Nightingale Road, N22
28 Clifton Gardens, N15
(ii) To implement Dedicated Disabled Parking Bays, operating at any time, at a maximum of 6.6 metres in length, outside or alongside the following properties in the London Borough of Haringey;
19A The Avenue, N10
82 Fairview Road, N15
32 Kerkswell Close N15
5 Warham Road, N4
Awlfield Avenue, adjacent to 184 Risley Avenue, N17
Flat 2 Fenollosa Court, 409 Archway Road, N6
70 Roseberry Avenue, N10
106 Westbury Avenue, N22
144 Craven Park Road, N15
213 Gladstone avenue, N22
46 Seymour Avenue, N4
5 Dukes Avenue, N10
20 Tetherdown, N10
The Dedicated Disabled Parking Bay would specifically be for the use of the permit holder for which it would be authorised. No other permit or blue badge would be valid for use within the proposed parking place except for the permit for which it was issued.
(iii) To extend the existing Dedicated Disabled parking bay outside 74 Chester Road, N17, so that it measures a total of 6.6m in length
(iv) To remove the existing Disabled Parking Bay, operating at any time, at a maximum of 6.6 metres in length, outside or alongside the following properties in the London Borough of Haringey;
158 Alexandra Park Road, N22
66 Graham Road, N15
194 Lymington Avenue, N22
39 Warner Road, N8
7 Almond Road, N17
31 Hewitt Road, N8
32 Nightingale Lane, N8
10 Elm Park Avenue, N15
44 Lausanne Road, N8
53 Palace Road, N8
174 Shelbourne Road, N17
53 Eldon road, N22
(v) To revoke the relevant underlying Controlled Parking Zone restrictions at the locations mentioned in Section 2(ii) of this notice.
(vi) To implement the relevant surrounding Controlled Parking Zone restrictions at the locations mentioned in Section 2(iv) of this notice.
(vii)The disabled order would act as an amendment to 'The Haringey (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Person) (Permit Parking Places) Order 2020'
3. This notice supersedes the notice advertised on the 2nd of September 2020 titled 'T52' relating to disabled parking bays.
4. Copies of the proposed Orders and of the Council's statement of reasons for making the Orders and plans showing the location and effects of the Orders may be inspected during normal office working hours until the end of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or the Council decides not to make the Orders, at the reception desk, River Park House, 1 st floor, 225, High Road, Wood Green, N22 8HQ by appointment only or can be viewed online at www.haringey.gov.uk/traffic_orders.
5. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Orders or make other representation should send the grounds for their objection and/ or representation in writing to the Traffic Management Group, River Park House, 1st floor, 225, High Road, Wood Green, N22 8HQ or to email@example.com quoting reference T-52' by Wednesday the 30th of September 2020.
Date: Wednesday the 9th of September 2020
Head of Highways and Parking