MOLLISON AVENUE EN8 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1846633
MOLLISON AVENUE EN8 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Mollison Avenue EN8 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Mollison Avenue EN8) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on Mollison Avenue at its junction with Solar Way, as detailed in the schedule below and as and when directed by traffic signs in the London Borough of Enfield.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate on the dates and times as specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case.
Dated 16 September 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted
Mollison Avenue junction with Solar Way
Coming into operation
28/29 September 2020 until 2.10.20-between the hours of 8PM and 5AM or until the works are completed.
Mollison Avenue EN8, Solar Way, Innova Way Mollison Avenue EN8 and vice versa