SEDCOTE ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1846550
SEDCOTE ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Sedcote Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Sedcote Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Sedcote Road from the common boundary of Nos. 40/42 and 52/54; as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 21 September 2020 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion routes will be via;
Scotland Green Road - Clydesdale - Walters Road - Garfield Road - High Street EN3 - South Street - Scotland Green Road and vice versa. Dated 16 September 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation