OAKLANDS N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1857352
OAKLANDS N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Oaklands N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Oaklands N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Oaklands N21 from its junctions with Bourne Hill N13, Beechdale and Brackendale, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation between the hours of 8am-6pm on 19 October 2020 and will continue in force for 12 days or until works are completed. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion routes will be via; Bourne Hill, Broad Walk, Brackendale,
Dated 23 September 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation