BEECH DALE N21-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1863886
BEECH DALE N21-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Beechdale N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Beechdale N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Beechdale between its junctions with Oaklands and Hillfield Park N21, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 14 October 2020 and would continue in force for 12 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route will be via; - Oaklands, Brackendale, Hillfield Park.
Dated 30 September 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation