ASHLEY GARDENS AND AVONDALE ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1869711
ASHLEY GARDENS AND AVONDALE ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential highway improvement works on Ashley Gardens and Avondale Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Ashley Gardens and Avondale Road N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of Notice's dated 5th and 7th October 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, and as specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order as specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 7 October 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
9 October 2020 for 7 days or until the works are completed.
Connaught Gardens, Franlaw
- between its junctions with
Crescent & Dorchester Avenue.
Connaught Gardens and Dorchester Avenue N13.
Avondale Road - between its junctions with
11 October 2020 between the hours
Stonard Road, A105 Green Lanes and Eaton Park Road (vice-versa)
of 8am-6pm for 7 days or until the works are completed.
Stonard Road and Eaton Park Road N13