WOODLAND WAY N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1885973
WOODLAND WAY N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8132 0967.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway works on Woodland Way N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Woodland Way N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Woodland Way N21, between the common boundary of No.28/30 and 42/44, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 2 November 2020 and would continue in force for 4 weeks or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route will be via; Hillfield Park, Woodcraft and Woodland Way
Dated 21 October 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation