HERTFORD ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1885883
HERTFORD ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Hertford Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hertford Road N9) (No.2)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic & Cyclists) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on the northbound cycle lane between the common boundary of Nos. 457/459 and the northern flank wall of No.479, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 26 October and will continue in force for approximately 13 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force cyclists will be required to dismount and walk or join the main carriageway.
Dated 21 October 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation