HERTFORD ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1906926
HERTFORD ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Hertford Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hertford Road N9)(No.3)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic & Cyclists) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on the northbound cycle lane between the common boundary's of Nos.175/177 and Nos.181/183, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 18 November 2020 and will continue in force for approximately 3 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force cyclists will be required to dismount and walk or join the main carriageway.
Dated 11 November 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation