MEADWAY N14, JAYCROFT EN2 and LINCOLN ROAD EN1 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT1909658
MEADWAY N14, JAYCROFT EN2 and LINCOLN ROAD EN1 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8132 0988.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. *) Order 2020 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to:
(a) introduce waiting restrictions to operate "at any time" in certain lengths of the roads listed in the first paragraph of the heading to this Notice.
3. Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic the draft order, statement of reasons and plans cannot currently be inspected at the Civic Centre. However, in line with guidance from the Department for Transport, the following alternative arrangements have been made:
a) The draft order, statement of reasons and plans can be inspected online at:
b) Copies of the draft order and plans can also be obtained by calling the above telephone number, or by emailing
or by writing to Traffic & Transportation (quoting reference TG52/1463), Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1463, by 2 December 2020, or by e-mail to
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press or to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 11 November 2020
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation