UPPER PARK ROAD N11 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1906916
UPPER PARK ROAD N11 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Upper Park Road N11, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Upper Park Road N11)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs to enter or proceed in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 11 November 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1Upper Park Road - between Ladderswood Way and Palmers Road
Coming into operation 2 14/15 November 2020 and 21/22 November 2020
Diversion Route 3 Palmers Road, The Limes Avenue, High Road N11. Woodland Road N11, Station Road N11, Inverforth Road, Upper Park Road and vice versa.