CHURCH STREET N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1906904
CHURCH STREET N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic and Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Church Street N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Church Street N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit vehicles from entering and proceeding on Church Street at its junction with The Green, westwards for approximately 100 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation "at any time" on 22 November 2020 and would continue in force for 1 night or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via: Church Street N9 - A10 Great Cambridge Road - Lincoln Road, High Street EN3 - Hertford Road EN3 - A1010 The Green N9 and vice versa
Access would be maintained for residents far as the works allow. Dated 11 November 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation