LANGDALE GARDENS EN8 & TOLLGATE ROAD EN8 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1923248
LANGDALE GARDENS EN8 & TOLLGATE ROAD EN8 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic and Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Langdale Gardens EN8, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Langdale Gardens & Tollgate Road, ) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) and 14(5) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice titled LANGDALE GARDENS ENS & TOLLGATE ROAD ENS - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC published on 18 November 2020 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
2. The effect of the Order will be to;
i.) prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on Langdale Gardens at its junction with Bullsmoor Lane;
ii.) prohibit vehicles from waiting, loading or unloading on both the eastern and western sides of Langdale Gardens from its junction with Bullsmoor Lane to the point in line with the southern boundary of No.2 Langdale Gardens;
iii.) temporarily suspend the provisions of The Enfield (Prescribed Routes) (No.4) Traffic Order 1992 relating to Tollgate Road to enable access for diverted traffic.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via Bullsmoor Lane, Hertford Road, Tollgate Road, Holmesdale (& vice versa).
5. The prohibitions will come into operation on 25th November 2020 and will continue in force for 12 days or until works are completed.
Dated 25 November 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation