GREEN LANES N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1929998
GREEN LANES N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic and transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Green Lanes N21 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Green Lanes N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic & Cyclists) Order 2020 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 30 November 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic and cyclists from entering or proceeding on the north and south side of the cycle lane on Green Lanes N21, from Station Road to the common boundary of NO.s 803/805 Green Lanes and the junction with Fords Grove, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 30 November 2020 until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force cyclists will be required to dismount and walk or join the main carriageway.
Dated 2 December 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation