GREEN LANES N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1932547
GREEN LANES N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic and transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Green Lanes N13 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Green Lanes N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic & Cyclists) Order 2020 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit traffic and cyclists from entering or proceeding on the northbound cycle lane on Green Lanes, between the common boundary of Nos. 495/497 and its junction with Cromer Close, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 14 December 2020 for 3 days or until the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force cyclists will be required to dismount and walk or join the main carriageway.
Dated 2 December 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation