LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: WAT1950879
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
THE WALTHAM FOREST (VARIOUS ROADS) (STRUCTURAL PROGRAMME) (VARIOUS MEASURES) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT34(20))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 17* December 2020 it made an Order to enable carriageway maintenance and lining works to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles) from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in:
GROVE GREEN WARD Colville Road E11
[estimated between 11 to 29 January 2021)
HALE END & HIGHAMS PARK WARD
Waterworks Roundabout E17 - east side (no access to
Woodford New Road (south of waterworks) and the A406 westbound
from Woodford New Road north of waterworks - up to 10 days
[estimated between 11 to 22 January 2021 - Phases 1 and 2")
HOE STREET WARD
The Drive E17 (outside Mace House)
[estimated between 11 to 12 January 2021)
St Egberts Way E4
[estimated between 18 to 21 January 2021
Ringwood Road E17
[estimated between 4 to 6 February 2021)
Wellesley Road E17
(estimated between 8 to 10 February 2021)
HIGH STREET WARD
Coppermill Lane E17
[estimated between 11 to 26 February 2021)
Hazelwood Road E17
[estimated between 25 to 26 January 2021)
Haroldstone Road E17
[estimated between 27 to 28 January 2021)
Salop Road E17
[estimated between 1 to 3 February 2021) York Road E17
[estimated between 1 to 26 February 2021)
3. No person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed, wait or load for any purpose, at any time, within 30 metres of the junction of any road adjoining the roads or sections of roads contained in paragraph 2 above.
4. Whilst works are being carried out in any roads or part of roads mentioned in this paragraph the one-way workings for those roads will be temporarily suspended. The one-way roads in question are: Callis Road E17, Colville Road E11, Tennyson Road E17 and Trelawn Road E11
5. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, alternative routes for traffic would be indicated by traffic signs.
6. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
7. The probitions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes.
3. The Order will come into operation on 11"' January 2021 and would be valid for a maximum period of 18 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
? These works would not be carried out simultaneously in all roads but in a sequence as directed by the Council. Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed In advance of any works in the above mentioned roads which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the prohibitions (the above dates are not absolute but are estimated), effects of any temporary traffic management and diversion routes as necessary.
? "During phase 1, A406 slip on towards eastbound will be closed and traffic will be diverted via Billet Roundabout from Monday 11 January 2021 for 5 days (24 hours) as per the Traffic Management plans associated with this notice(TM)
? "During phase 2, Southbound Woodford New Rd and A406 slip on towards westbound will be closed and traffic will be diverted via Charlie Browns Roundabout from Monday 18 January 2021 for 5 days (24 hours) as per the TM plans associated with this notice(TM). Please contact
Dated 17* December 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS