ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) - (TT36(20)). THE WALTHAM FOREST (FORESTERS DRIVE E17) (ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021Notice ID: WAT1968742
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) - (TT36(20)). THE WALTHAM FOREST (FORESTERS DRIVE E17) (ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 14th January 2021 it made an Order to allow for the construction of a raised junction entry treatment/ Copenhagen style pedestrian crossing to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit any vehicle from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in Foresters Drive E17 - within a distance of 20 metres of its junction with Lea Bridge Road E17.
3. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. Where appropriate, alternative routes for traffic would be indicated by local signage toward The Risings E17 and Morgan Avenue E17.
5. The prohibitions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow)
6. The Order will come into operation on 14th January 2021 for a period of 6 weeks, or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the above-mentioned roads which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the restrictions and effects of any temporary traffic management as necessary.
Dated 14th January 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS