PUBLIC NOTICE OF INTENTION TO ISSUE A CERTIFICATE UNDER PARAGRAPH 6(1 )(a) OF SCHEDULE 3Notice ID: SUT1972184
PUBLIC NOTICE OF INTENTION TO ISSUE A CERTIFICATE UNDER PARAGRAPH 6(1 )(a) OF SCHEDULE 3
TO THE ACQUISITION OF LAND ACT 1981 (the "Act")
The National Grid Electricity Transmission PLC (London Power Tunnels 2) (Circuit 3 - Hurst to Crayford) Compulsory Purchase Order 2019 - Crayford Rough
1. National Grid Electricity Transmission PLC ("NGET") have submitted the above named compulsory purchase order to the Secretary of State for BEIS. If confirmed, it will authorise the purchase of new rights over land ("the rights land") which forms part of an open space, as defined in the Act; that is, land laid out as a public garden, or used for the purposes of public recreation, or a disused burial ground.
2. The order will be subject to special Parliamentary procedure unless the Secretary of State for Housing Communities and Local Government gives a certificate in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6 of Schedule 3 to, the Act. The Secretary of State has been asked by NGET to certify:
(a) under paragraph 6(1 )(a) of Schedule 3 that the rights land, when burdened with the new rights, will be no less advantageous to those persons in whom it is vested and other persons, if any, entitled to rights of common or other rights, and to the public, than it was before.
3. The order land is described in the First Schedule to this notice ("the Order Land"); the rights land and the rights which are to be acquired over it are described in the Second Schedule. On the plan referred to in paragraph 5 below the rights land is shown coloured blue.
4. The Secretary of State for Housing Communities and Local Government is required to direct NGET to give public notice of his intention to give a certificate before he reaches a decision, to afford an opportunity for representations and objections to be made. NGET hereby gives that notice. Any representations or objections in relation to this proposal should be sent via email where possible using
email address or in writing to:
The Planning Casework Unit 5 St Philips Place Col more Row Birmingham B3 2PW
by [a date at least 3 weeks after publication of the notice] quoting reference PCU/ PCU/S19/K5030/3261547.
[a date at least 3 weeks after publication of the notice]
5. Copies of the compulsory purchase order, the order maps and of a plan showing the order land and the rights land are on available to view at
. Due to the current public restrictions due to Covid 19, if you require hard copy documents please request these by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or in writing to:
London Power Tunnels 2 F.A.O. Nicola Page Dalcour Maclaren Unit 1, Staplehurst Farm Weston on the Green Bicester 0X25 3QU
6. The Secretary of State for Housing Communities and Local Government may, if he considers it expedient, hold a public inquiry into the matter.
For details see table below
(special category land)
For details see table below