LABURNUM AVENUE N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1982580
LABURNUM AVENUE N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Laburnum Avenue N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Laburnum Avenue N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Laburnum Avenue at its junction with Hawthorne Way eastwards for approximately 25 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 8 February 2020 and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route will be via Hawthorne Way, Northern Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 27 January 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation