GREEN LANES N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1996408
GREEN LANES N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Green Lanes N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Green Lanes N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic and cyclists from entering or proceeding on the southbound cycle lane on Green Lanes N13 from its junction with Oaktree Avenue for approximately 20 metres southwards, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 17 February 2021 and will continue in force for 2 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the cyclists will be required to dismount and walk or use the main carriageway to cycle.
Dated 10 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation