ALLENS ROAD EN3-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1996420
ALLENS ROAD EN3-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Aliens Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Allens Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 3 February 2021 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Aliens Road EN3 at its junction with Church Road EN3, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 15 February 2021 and will continue in force for 2 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Aliens Road, High Street EN3, Orchard Road, Church Road EN3 and vice versa
Dated 10 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation